Watch Our Video
Discover urbanity with the vibrant heart of Fairfax City right at your front door. Dine at upscale restaurants like The Wine House, Bellisimo and Villa Mozart. Indulge in coffee at Starbucks just across the street or a snack at Main Street Bagel Deli. And stroll around the corner to Fairfax Regional Library and Old Town Square, with its year-round events and festivities. There’s even a nearby gym and yoga studio, and so much more.
Experience outdoors like never before with amenities that will transform your days as you enjoy your two private outdoor living spaces.
- Every home will include a Grand Rooftop Terrace.
- Parklane Type B Design includes 24’ x 24’ raised paver fenced, gated patios.
- Regent Type A Design includes rear yard decks with extensive shrub & tree plantings.
- Private raised paver community courtyard, with beautifully landscaped and irrigated planters, subtle lighting and park benches.
- Brick gazebo & two gated courtyard entrances.
Enjoy proximity second to none, with Routes 29, 50 & 123 within a mile, and quick access to Routes 66 & 495. No wonder Forbes ranked Fairfax City third on their list of the best places to live well. Park your cars in your two secure, underground garage spaces, to let your feet explore the six square miles of Fairfax City, and make the most of the CUE Bus stop at your front door.
Expect luxury with an extensive and refined included features package that complements the historic and contemporary charms of living in Fairfax City.
Mayfair on Main will pamper you with:
- Oak hardwood flooring on garage entry level and entire main level as well as second floor hall and owner’s suite.
- Magnificent gourmet kitchens with granite countertops.
- Maple hardwood kitchen cabinetry and GE® café stainless steel appliances.
- Sumptuous owner’s baths with soaking tubs, separate showers and maple vanity cabinetry with granite vanity tops.
- Kohler branded comfort height elongated toilets with soft close lids.
- Kohler branded faucets, plumbing fixtures & pedestal sinks.
- Two panel interior doors with brushed nickel hardware & lever door handles.
- Three tone interior paint package.
- First floor powder room & three additional full baths.
- Hardwood stairs with oak treads and white painted risers throughout interior of home.
- Ceramic tile laundry area with GE® washer & dryer.
- Wide baseboard trim on all levels of home.
- Transitional door & window case molding.
- Contemporary cove accent ceiling lolding in foyer, living, dining and kitchen areas, second floor hallway and owner’s bedroom.
For more information download the pdf
Watch Our Video
Watch Our Video and get a taste of how amazing life will be when you live at Mayfair on Main.